Luma Health Support recently switched to a HIPAA compliant case management system. In order to communicate with us via email, you will be required to login to your Luma Health Account. This guide reviews how to create a Luma Health User Account, and How to Access your cases and communicate with our team.
How to View your open Cases Directly from Luma
Click on the ‘?’ Icon in the header to go to the Luma Help Center
- Click on your name in the Upper Right corner and Click ‘My Activities’
- Your ‘Requests are Cases you have submitted to the Luma Support Team, this will also include cases your team opens with you to update you on the project status.
My Requests - Cases that I am the main Point of Contact.
Requests I’m CC’d on - Other cases from your organization that you are CC’d on
Organization requests - All the cases from your organization
- Open: Cases that are open that the Luma Health team is currently Working On
- Awaiting your Reply: Cases that need your attention
- Solved: Cases that have been resolved
How to View a Case using a link you received via email
- Now, once you create a ticket sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be prompted to click on the support portal link to view and submit any further communication.
- You just need to make sure you’re logged into https://next.lumahealth.io using the exact same email address you used to inbound prior to click on the link.
- If you're being requested to Verify your e-mail, please let us know, we can help you with that!
How to Add a New Luma User
Click on your User Name in the Upper Right Corner and Click Settings
- In the Toolbar on the Left, Click User Management:
- Click Invite User, and enter your users information:
- Admin - Can Edit Global Settings
- Manager - Can Manage Features
- Sub-account - View Activities
- E-Mail - your user’s email
- Groups - Groups the user is in.
- Provisioning - Features that the user will have access.
If I am an account Administrator, can I access all the tickets across the same organization?
By default, no. For that you will need to create a new request to Luma support, so we can grant you access to the Organization requests tab.